1. Please complete the application form.
2. Uploading Data (Please upload the work in Vimeo or YouTube)
* Beware that basic members of Vimeo have a cap on the amount of video that can be uploaded to their accounts each week (up to 500MB).
- (a) Upload your work to YouTube or Vimeo. On YouTube and Vimeo, if you want to upload a new piece for this application, it is preferable to have a “downloadable password” or “private” setting.
- (b) Please specify the URL and password of the uploaded video on the application form.
- (c) When uploading a video, please include the title and director’s name.
- (d) Please attach Japanese or English subtitles for works that use languages other than Japanese. If subtitles are not attached, please submit a script in Japanese or English.
- • Keep the videos avaliable to watch until February 29, 2020.
- • You do not need to make it private if you have already uploaded the completed work on YouTube after January 1st, 2018.
3. Submission Completion
Entrants will be notified completion of submission by e-mail. Please contact us if you don’t receive the notification after a period of time.* When the deadline approaches, you may not receive the mail, but please wait as we will send it in order.